Eker I Run Race General Rules
Eker I Run is an athletics competition and a healthy life festival open to everyone who can run, with an amateur spirit, aiming to bring sports awareness, healthy living and eating habits to the society, and to increase the joy of life.
Individuals or as a team, accepting and declaring that they have adequate health conditions and registering for Eker I Run Race and completing the ticketing process, declare that they accept the terms of this contract.
The participant can participate in the amateur runners run by completing the registration form and ticket process. The organizer reserves the right to request an athlete license or equivalent (health report, etc.) when it deems necessary.
1. No athlete license or equivalent is required for the Marathon Relay Race, 5K, 15K, Skating Race and Kids Race courses. The participant can participate in the amateur runners run by completing the registration form and ticket process. It is recommended that people who have physical activity restriction developed by their doctor consult their doctor. The competitor registers for the race with the awareness that the requirement of this article, which is also included in the risk acceptance form, is under his own responsibility. Participation of children between the ages of 10-15 in the 5K and Skating course is possible with the permission of their parents. Click here to download the parental consent form.
young and star athletes under the age of 18; They can participate in the 15K race with a valid athletic license and parent permission document, and they can participate in the 5K course only with a parent permission document.
2. 42K – There is an athlete license or equivalent requirement to register for the marathon course. Participants of the 42K course must declare an athlete's license that has not expired, or an equivalent signed health report obtained within the last 6 months. If they do not declare it, the organization reserves the right not to allow the participant to run. Click here to download sample health report.
3. The running courses are designed with the safety of the participants in mind. The participant accepts that the risks cannot be completely eliminated in the running organizations, and that in order to maximize safety, they must fully comply with the rules conveyed by the competition organization and announced on the website.
4. The organizer reserves the right to limit the total number of participants, to make changes in registration and ticket sales dates, cancellation and refund conditions, and program hours on the race day. In such cases; Participants will be informed on the www.ekerkosu.com page.
5. The organizer cannot be held responsible if the participants are not allowed to participate in the Eker I Run due to international or national laws.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to verify all the Participant's identity information. Records containing incorrect identification information will be deemed inappropriate. In this case, the organizer reserves the right to disqualify the participant, not to take him to the field and not to take him to future events.
The following sports competitions are organized in the Eker I Run 2023 event:
- Road Marathon, 42 km
- Marathon Relay Race, 19K + 23K
- 15K Road Race, 15 km
- 5K Road Race, 5 km
- Inline Skate Race, 10 km
- Kids Race(for 6-12 age), 500 m
Additional information and guidelines are available at www.ekerkosu.com for each race's own rules and mechanisms. By registering for the relevant competition, it is declared that these rules and guidelines have been read and accepted.
1. To register for Eker I Run and to access all information about the event, visit www.ekerkosu.com. Click for online registration steps.
2. Only runners who have registered and have their race number can participate in the race.
3. The right to participate in Eker I Run is personal, race numbers and participation rights are non-transferable.
4. Participants participating in the race will not be reimbursed for travel expenses and other expenses incurred for participation for any reason.
1. The registration fee is determined by the organization and stakeholders. The organizer reserves the right to change the race fee.
2. The registration fee, according to the race course and registration date, is as follows:
|2023 Participation Fees||< 30/06/2023||< 31/08/2023||< 24/09/2023|
(last online reg. date)
|42K Marathon||425 TL||475 TL||550 TL|
|Marathon Relay Race||510 TL||570 TL||660 TL|
|15K Race||275 TL||325 TL||350 TL|
|5K Race||275 TL||325 TL||350 TL|
|Skate Race||275 TL||325 TL||350 TL|
|Kids Run||140 TL||170 TL||190 TL|
Registration fees are valid for the total quota determined, and the registrations are closed when the quota is full.
The registration fee covers the following services:
- Marked race course,
- Bib number & timing chip,
- Exhibitor kit bag,
- Exhibitor t-shirt,
- Finishing medal (Commemorative gift or marathon runners),
- Sponsor gifts, coupons and brochures,
- Digital certificate of completion,
- Rich finishing treats in the post-arrival catering area,
- Safe deposit point (Do not leave your valuables at the safety point)
3. Participation in Eker I Run can be made at www.ekerkosu.com with a participation fee to be collected using a credit or debit card. After the payment is made, the registration will be completed. Payments made by credit card, debit card or money order are binding, non-deferable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable, subject to local written law.
4. The signed contract is within the scope of the right of withdrawal exceptions pursuant to Subparagraph G of Article 15 of the Regulation on Distance Contracts dated 27 November 2014. For this reason, by accepting this agreement, you agree that you cannot exercise your right of withdrawal.
However, as competitor satisfaction is a priority for the Organizer Macera Akademisi,
a) 50% of the race fee for cancellation requests made within 15 days after the registration date, until 60 days before the race.
b) 25% of the race fee is refunded in cancellation requests until 59-30 days before the race day.
c) Race fee will not be refunded for cancellation requests made less than 30 days before the race day.
5. Race fee and bib numbers cannot be transferred to another race or to another person.
6. Deregistration requests must be notified in writing to email@example.com.
7. If the race is stopped or canceled due to bad weather conditions or other reasons beyond the control of the organization, the registration fee will not be refunded.
8. When the registered competitors request a change of course; They should send their change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The category change is made by e-mail during the online registration period. The price difference is taken from the competitor for the transitions to the upper courses, and no refund is made for the transitions to the lower courses. If the race numbers are not customized, the course change can be made 15 days before the last race. In cases where the name and company are written on the race number, this last change is accepted 30 days before the race.
1. Special Athletes' symbolic run is held after the Kids Run races for special athletes. This run is 250m and there is no classification or lectern. Special athletes and their guides can register in the event area by making a preliminary notification via the e-mail below.
2. In Eker I Run races, no special category is opened for paralympic, disabled or special athletes. Athletes with the physical and mental abilities required by each race participate equally and are evaluated in the general and age classification of the race. For the safety of the race and the participants, there is a quota of paralympic, disabled and special athletes allocated on the basis of each race distance.
3. 20 people in 5K races and 5 people in other races.
4. In case of showing a disability, paralympic license or special athlete certificate in the 5K race, free registration is made within the quota. For other races, 50% discount is made from the registration fee. The registration conditions also include the guide runner if the athlete needs a guide.
5. For Paralympic, disabled and special athlete registration, send a message to email@example.com. Following the control process, the registration process is completed with the transmitted code.
1. No monetary prizes are awarded in Eker I Run. All participants who finish the race within the time limit and within the rules are given a finishing (memory) gift.
2. Participants earn experience and sponsorship rewards. Awards for general and age classifications are announced on www.ekerkosu.com.
3. Those who take the podium in the general course ranking do not take the podium in the age category. Each competitor takes the podium once for the highest prize he has won.
4. If the competitor does not attend the award ceremony on the dates and times announced and presented by the organization, if he/she requests, it will be shipped against him/her within 15 days. After 15 days, the prize is deemed to have been waived and the prizes are not kept, they can be destroyed.
5. The award categories are as follows:
5.a Kids Race: Prizes are not classified for children aged 6 years and younger. For children aged 7-12, the first 3 boys and girls are classified at each exit. How many exit groups will be announced 2 days before the event.
5.b There is no age category in 5K and Roller Skating.
5.c 42K and 15K Women and Men age categories: 18-34 / 35-39 / 40-44 /45-49 /50-54/ 55-59/60-64/ 65+ years
1. A competitor registered for the race can receive his bib number by showing his identity card or equivalent document and participate in the race.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Participation Conditions at any time and these changes will be published on www.ekerkosu.com.
3. Organizer; If, for any reason other than himself, he thinks that it is dangerous or inconvenient to run the Eker I Run; The race may be canceled or the date and route may be changed due to risks concerning the society such as a social, economic, political crisis or health problems.
4. It is the person's own responsibility to always wear the bib number visible from the front. In cases such as removing the chip behind the bib number and losing the bib number, the competitor is aware that he cannot participate in the race and his result will not be classified. RFID chip system will be used on the courses.
5. Competitors participate in the race with their own responsibility by signing the Risk Acceptance Form.
6. It is the competitor's own responsibility to comply with the general traffic, property and safety rules during the competition. The use of zones, passages and methods prohibited by the organization is prohibited. In case of violation of this rule, the addressee of the legal problems that may arise is the competitor, the organization cannot be held responsible. The competitor accepts these conditions.
7. Behaving outside the organization rules, entering dangerous/forbidden areas, harming the safety of life and property of third parties or institutions during the race is prohibited and is the responsibility of the competitor, the race organization committee and the sponsors cannot be held responsible. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify the competitor when it becomes aware of such situations.
8. The organizing committee may exclude people from the race, who do not respect the rules of the competition, other competitors, organization officials, local people and applicable laws and ethical principles, and who behave illegally and disturbingly at the time of detection, prevent them from starting the race, cancel their degrees if the race is over, medals. and its awards, reserves the right not to accept registration for continuing races and to cancel registration if registered.
9. Eker I Run Race is built on the idea of testing and developing one's own limits. For this reason, the use of performance-enhancing substances known as doping is strictly prohibited. Runners who have been penalized in the past for prohibited substances can only compete in an unclassified race, as we believe that doping use provides unfair benefits beyond the penalty period. They have to declare their status to the organization during registration. In this situation, people who run without declaring will be disqualified and their prizes, if any, will be withdrawn.
10. The race of the persons who are deemed inconvenient to continue the race by the organization referees and the health personnel in charge will be stopped. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.
11. Competitors who leave the competition for various reasons must inform the organization and come to their destination.
12. During the competition, the rules of TAF (Turkish Athletics Federation) are applied in matters not listed here.
1. Eker I Run courses start on the announced date and at the announced exit times.
2. Run by following the marked courses. Marking can be done with paint, ribbons and ribbons. The car will go first. The marked course on race day may differ from the one previously announced. It is the competitor's own responsibility to pass the number of referee points established on the course and to prove that he has passed. The competitor has to finish the course by running or walking, the use of any vehicle is prohibited and the competitor will be disqualified in case of use.
3. It is free to use a GPS wrist watch and run with the data provided by the organization. Except for the maps published by the organization, it is not possible to run with the printed map.
4. The fastest finisher in all races wins. Timekeeping in the competition is done in the form of net time (Arrival line moment - starting line moment). However, the overall men's and women's top 3 rankings are based on the time of the starting signal and the one who crosses the finish line first is considered the finisher, regardless of when the starting carpet is passed.
5. It is possible to participate in Eker I Run courses with baby carriages and wheelchairs.
6. In the starting area, dressing tents where participants can change their clothes and Safety and Changing Booths for bag delivery can be used. Participants can receive their bags by presenting their ID and/or bib number. The organization is not responsible for the items left in a place other than the bag delivery area and the valuables in the bag in the bag delivery area.
7. Just for the marathon course, the organization can organize 3 additional items:
7.1 If the bag with the competitor's number is delivered to be transported to the supply point in Tuzaklı Village, 20 km, the day before the competition, it is carried to the relevant supply point and returned at the end of the race. The bag acceptance point is shown during registration.
7.2 On the morning of the competition, the starting bag left in the bag with the competition number written by the competitor in the starting area is returned to the arrival.
7.3 During the competition, the items or bags left at the 20 km - Tuzaklı Village supply point and the competitor's bib number is written back to the arrival.
7.4 The organization only accepts, takes responsibility and carries the bags with the competition number on it. In the arrival event area, the materials can be taken from the bag storage - cloakroom area.
8. The only obligatory item that the competitors must carry is the chip bib number given by the organization. There are no other mandatory materials. During the race, it is the competitor's responsibility to dress appropriately for the weather conditions and to meet the nutritional needs between the announced water/supply stations.
1. The competitor accepts that he is responsible for ensuring that the information provided during registration is correct and up-to-date, and allows him to be contacted via e-mail, address and mobile phone for up-to-date information about the competition and upcoming races.
2. When registering for the race, the competitor accepts that the name, surname, country, age, club/company information will be published by the organization on websites, social media and the press for informational, commercial and marketing purposes.
3. For the implementation of articles I.1 and I.2, the organization accepts that it can store and process the information it collects on its own sources or reliable 3rd partners, and that it can host the data abroad for other transactions necessary to provide the transactions and services in this contract.
4. Audio and video recordings are made throughout the organization. The rights of all kinds of videos, photographs, audio and similar shootings, recordings and documents to be made during the organization belong to the organization. Everyone who comes to the organization area (participating and watching the race) consents to the use of these images and recordings for all legal purposes, including advertising. No rights can be claimed from the resulting works.
5. Allows Macera Akademisi to send informational emails and text messages about current and upcoming events.
Participants who have registered for Eker I Run Race voluntarily are deemed to have accepted the running rules and the changes that can be made in these rules. The organization cannot be held responsible for material and moral damages and accidents caused by or suffered by the participants.
1. We follow the guidelines and regulations of the TR Ministry of Health within the scope of Covid-19.
2. We implement measures to reduce contact, contamination and human density.
3. There are currently no Covid-19 restrictions on sporting events in effect. We ask our unvaccinated contestants to wear masks.
4. We kindly ask you to maintain social distance, pay attention to personal hygiene and avoid close contact.
5. Legal regulations and restrictions will be announced here as they become available. (02.01.2023)