Corporate Team Race will be organized with in Eker I Run 5K, 15K, 42K running races.
Podium of each race will be the fastest 3 teams and shall receive trophies. The employees of the same company/institution can participate in the Corporate Team Race. Team members can be in any sex, fastest 5 runners will be taken in account.
Important: All the participants of the corporate team must be legally working – being paid in that company/institution.
Corporate Team Race Registration process as follows:
1- TEAM LIST:
"corporate registration" document
should be downloaded, filled out and mailed to email@example.com by the team captain. Captain is the person responsible of the team and all communication will be via captain.
2. PAYMENT: The registration fee to be calculated based on the number of the total runners, shall be notified to the team captain. Captain organizes the relevant payment of the company/institution.
If the corporate is running for a cause and already has launched a fund rising campaign, that corporate team has 35% discount on registration. No other discount possible.
3. REGISTRATION: After the payment, registration codes will be sent to the team captain. All corporate runners should use these code to register individually, code will provide payment free race registration. (Additional products or services other then race fee not covered by the code.) Register here
* Captain can add new runners to team while online registrations are open. Such demand should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , via same process.
* Corporate team registrations shall be accepted ONLY during the online registration period.
* A company can form different teams in each distances.
* Results of corporate teams shall be calculated by finding the sum of the fastest 5 finishing in 5K, 15K, and 42K races. If a team has more than 5 finishers, the fastest 5 runners shall be included in the calculation.
* Companies can only form teams with their legal brand names ( not product names.)
* A company may participate in any race (5K, 15K, 42K) with more than one team. Then should name each team differently, as "Company name 1" and "Company name 2". In case of less than 5 finishers in any team, NO transfers allowed from other teams or individual race.