Corporate Team Race in Eker I Run: Employees take steps for a healthy life, institutions compete!
A classification is made among the corporate companies participating in the race. Trophies are given to the top 3 companies in each race at the award ceremony.
We also have a new corporate trophy in 2022: The Largest Team!
You can register for the corporate team race in a few steps;
2. The corporate team captain fills out the form. If the captain will not run, he leaves the course and team section empty.
3. When the form reaches the organization, the total payment is calculated and sent back to the captain with the IBAN information.
4. When the corporate payment is made, a code is assigned to each competitor and sent back to the captain.
5. Each runner in the corporate team registers for the race on the www.ekerkosu.com page using their own code.
Minor points to consider when registering for the corporate team race;
- Corporate teams consist of at least 5 people (regardless of gender).
- All corporate registered runners must be working in the same institution.
- If there is a request to add a runner after institutional registration, it should be sent to email@example.com
- Institutional registrations will ONLY be received during online registration. No refunds will be made for unused codes.
- Each institution can create 1 team in each race.
- A trophy is awarded to the most crowded team according to the number of runners who complete the corporate team race within the determined rules.
- Results of corporate teams; It is calculated by adding the finishing times of the 5 fastest team members to arrive on the 5K and 15K courses.
Your team can enjoy the following benefits when you enroll in corporate:
1. The happiness and sense of belonging that comes from running with your colleagues is more valuable than anything else.
2. When you join with your corporate team, you have a 25% discount on registration.
3. You will be eligible for a 35% discount for teams that open a charity campaign and encourage their runners to fundraise. Click to open a campaign.
4. Bulk kit delivery can be made with the signed forms of the competitors, you will not lose time.
5. The names of the companies that have completed their registration until September 15 are printed on their chest numbers.
6. You have the right to buy a booth for your team in the field.
* The captain is the person to be contacted on behalf of the team. The job position in the institution is not important.
** For institutional classification, the condition of working in the same institution (company, NGO, public institution, etc.) on payroll or on a project basis is sought. Social club, sports team, running group, gym, NGO donor - not being a sympathizer. In the event of detection, the team is disqualified (and not with other runners).
*** If each runner on the team is required to make their own payment, please contact by e-mail.