Corporate Team Race will be organized with in Eker I Run 5K, 15K, 42K running races.
Podium of each race will be the fastest 3 teams and shall receive trophies. The employees of the same company/institution can participate in the Corporate Team Race. Team members can be in any sex, fastest 5 runners will be taken in account.
Important: All the participants of the corporate team must be legally working – being paid in that company/institution.
Corporate Team Race Registration process as follows:
1- TEAM LIST:
"corporate registration" document
should be downloaded, filled out and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the team captain. Captain is the person responsible of the team and all communication will be via captain.
2. PAYMENT: The registration fee to be calculated based on the number of the total runners, shall be notified to the team captain. Captain organizes the relevant payment of the company/institution.
If the corporate is running for a cause and already has launched a fund rising campaign, that corporate team has 35% discount on registration. No other discount possible.
3. REGISTRATION: After the payment, registration codes will be sent to the team captain. All corporate runners should use these code to register individually, code will provide payment free race registration. (Additional products or services other then race fee not covered by the code.) Register here
Eker I Run, corporate team registration application is made by following these steps;
• Teams must consist of at least 5 people for corporate registration.
• All corporate registered runners must be working in the same company.**
* The results of the corporate teams: It is calculated by adding the finishing times of the 5 fastest team members to reach the 2K, 5K, 15K and 42K courses.
• The corporate registration form "Corporate Registration" is downloaded and filled and sent to email@example.com.
• The corporate captain* who enters his information on the first line fills the form. If the captain will not run, he leaves the track and team section empty.
• When the form reaches the organization, the total payment is calculated and sent back to the captain with the IBAN information.
• The institution makes the payment. Teams that open a corporate charity campaign and encourage their runners to fundraise receive a 35% discount. No discount is applied to teams that do not open a campaign.
• When the payment and receipt reaches the organization, a code is assigned to each competitor and the answer is sent back to the captain.***
• Each runner in the corporate team registers for the race on the www.ekerkosu.com page using their own code.
• If there is a request to add a runner after institutional registration, it should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Each institution can create 1 team with the same name in each race (2K-5K-15K-42K). If more than one team is established, 'Corporate1' is named like 'Corporate2'. If there is less than 5 finishers in a team, that team will be unclassified, and team members cannot be added at the end of the race.
• As many rows as needed are added to the table.
* Captain, contact person on behalf of the team. The job position in the institution is not important.
** For corporate classification, the condition of working in the same institution (company, NGO, public institution, etc.) on a payroll or on a project basis is required. Social club, sports team, jogging group, gym, NGO donor - being a sympathizer is not included in this scope. In the event of detection, the team is disqualified (and not with other runners).
*** If each runner on the team is required to make their own payment, please contact via email.